Ancient Wisdom, Modern Methods, Great Results™
Windhorse Corporation celebrated its 30th year in 2018. We are one of the most experienced business consulting and PR/digital marketing/executive coaching firms in the south. We focus primarily on small to medium sized firms and doctor’s practices, but as you can see by our client list we are frequently called on to work with Billion Dollar businesses. Since our founding in 1988, we have focused on results-based leadership development. Since its incorporation, Windhorse Corporation has maintained the vision of its founder, Dr. Gary Arnold, “Hands-on, Value Driven, Best Practices”.
We assist our clients by developing and implementing in-depth, custom management control systems. Then our Project Director and staff consultants work with your people, both on-site and off-site, designing an effective action plan to implement a solution to each problem.
For businesses to sustain competitive advantage, growth is an imperative, not an option. We work in a straightforward way to increase value, top-line revenue growth, cost reduction, and optimize organizational structure.
- We identify the problem.
- We identify an approach.
- We make recommendations.
- We implement for results.
Windhorse helps companies find the next wave of growth. Since 1988, we have been in the growth strategy business. Let us help you define and develop your most profitable core business, develop business adjacencies that complement your core, and improve management execution that prioritizes your growth strategies.
Our Purpose and Values
We are purpose and value driven. We focus on results.
We work with top management to help make their company competitive, growing, and integrated. We believe that business is an integration of people, strategies, organizational processes, technology and potential. We work to find ways to maximize the value of the whole company. We seek bottom-line results, not theories.
We assist you in developing your people, targeting your companies concerns, building a effective organization. We focus on operational excellence, improving your bottom line, strengthening your operations and processes. We want technology to optimize your return on investment. We want to improve the odds of successful change adaptation. We are a catalyst to the process.
We are dedicated to providing our expertise, consulting and training materials, and providing tools to help guide your people through the process of change. Hands-on, value driven, results oriented™
Our clients are typically leaders who know that leading is not about treating symptoms. It’s about finding causes. Leaders treat the core problem rather than the symptom. They define the desired outcome and then grow their people to ensure its success. All these leaders share our passion for results.
- Access America
- American Camping Association
- American Cancer Society
- Argyle Acquisition
- Bank One
- Boy Scouts of America
- Cable Radio Network
- The Cancer Support Group at Doctors Hospital
- Capital Resources, Inc.
- Cenacle Cancer Retreat
- City of Manchester, New Hampshire
- Chrysler Credit
- Commonwealth Gas
- Concord Hotels
- Data Processing and Management Association
- Denver Whole Life Expo
- East Jefferson Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Electric Council of New England
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Four Winds Foundation
- Frisbee Memorial Hospital
- Glaxo Pharmaceuticals
- Hampshire Capital· Hug-A-Tree
- International Trade and Exhibitions
- International Work Boat Show
- Kawanis International
- Kenner Professional Woman’s Association
- Kilburn Young
- Louisiana Society of Radiologic Technologists
- · Louisiana Search & Rescue Canine Division
- Life’s Journey Books
- Life Sources Expo
- LSUMC Stanley S. Scott Cancer Center
- Metro Home Health
- Mortgage Bankers Association of America
- Moscow International Congress on Sport and Leisure
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Honor Society in Business Administration
- New England Power Exchange
- New England Regional Utility Group
- New Hampshire Association of Purchasing Management
- New Hampshire College
- New Orleans Association of Health Underwriters
- New Orleans Continuity of Care Association
- New Orleans Saints
- New Orleans Tourist Commission
- New Orleans Whole Life Expo
- PHCC Washington Association
- Pasadena Whole Life Association
- Public Service Company of New Hampshire
- Quality Catalyst
- Recoll, Inc.
- Resolution Trust Corporation
- Royal Training Institute in Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- SCT International
- Sears Roebuck & Company
- Schering Plough
- Shearson Leman Hutton
- State of New Hampshire, Department of Education
- Total Community Action Inc.
- Unity Church
- University of New Hampshire
- University of New Orleans
- Video Park
- W. R. Grace
- Woman’s Health Executives
- YMCA International Management Council
“I wanted to be sure to send you a letter thanking you for your wonderful presentation at the MBA’s Conference. Your message was powerful, humorous, and thoughtfully delivered. I think the absolute silence of the audience when you stopped speaking, before the applause, was very telling. No one wanted to interrupt the mood and end the presentation. We heard only fantastic comments and our conference surveys all gave you a rating of “EXCELLENT”. I will certainly feel confident recommending you as a speaker for other MBA events.”Mortgage Bankers of America
“Thank you very much for your lecture on “Stress Management”. In plain and simple language your concepts and examples captivated the audience. Our committee is looking forward to your acceptance for a series of lectures in the near future.”C. M. E. Program Clinica San Borja, Peru
“Thank you for the incredible skills you bring to promoting our practice. You have renewed the hope and enthusiasm for attaining our long-term goals! It is indeed a pleasure and privilege to work with you! Thank you.”Pousson Family Dentistry
“Gary is a master of mind exploration. He gives consciousness a new power.”Author of Life the Owner’s Manual
“Gary’s message turns the impossible into ‘I’m Possible.”Author of The Man Who Would Not Be Defeated
“Please accept this check on behalf of Varian Oncology Systems, for the Beyond Survivorship Seminar. Congratulations, again, on the excellent job of negotiations by all parties for the Clinic.”Varian Oncology Systems
Accolades come in continuously for our consulting, coaching services, CD study programs, books and keynote presentations.
There is a poem that is appropriate here. It is entitled Success.
To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people and affection of children;
to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty.
to find the best in others;
to leave the world a bit better,
whether by a healthy child,
a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded.
Here are a few of the companies and individuals we have received accolades from:
- Marshall Sullivan,Inc.
- The Foundation/ East Jefferson Hospital
- John Mason, author of An Enemy Called Average
- Cheryl Prewitt Salem
- former Miss America
- Dan Kennedy
- author of the Ultimate Marketing Plan
- Joseph G. Lake
- EVP of the Children’s Miracle Network.
- Bart Star
- former NFL Hall of Fame
- Gary L. Copp
- President of SpeeDee Oil Change & Tune Up
- Stevens Odom
- CEO of Stevens Diversified Marketing
- Rocky Bleier
- four time NFL Super Bowl Champion
- William Metcalf
- New Orleans Publishing Group
- Dr. Gregg Thomas
- Christian Faith Ministries
- Ben Love
- Boy Scouts of America
- Angelo A. Cicchino
- Cicchino Enterprises